Friday, February 22, 2008

5 Cervelo Needs Engineers


Laura, an engineering recruiter for Cervelo noticed my blog and contacted me a couple of weeks back regarding open job spots at the company. If you're an engineer, have a passion for cycling and have considered entering the Canadian bicycle industry, please contact her at machan@ianmartin.com. Cervelo isn't just your average company, and this might be the opportunity you have always hunted for.

Her credentials are :

Laura Machan
Ian Martin Limited
Account Manager
465 Morden Road, 2nd Floor
Oakville, ON L6K 3W6

Telephone : 800-567-9675 ext 2247

5 comments:

  1. You are a celebrity and you don't even know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me... that's awesome. Please tell me you are taking the job ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I was an engineer. That would be too awesome!! Good luck with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone :

    If I start designing bikes for Cervelo, team CSC will surely have an unfair advantage :)

    No, but I have different aims at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, that is tempting. They still looking for employees?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. I read every single comment.